World Hope International
World Hope International (WHI) is a Christian relief and development Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) working in Sierra Leone with vulnerable and exploited communities to alleviate poverty, suffering, and injustice through Health, Education, Anti-trafficking in persons, Water and Sanitation, Agriculture and Livelihoods interventions. We seek applications from suitably qualified and competent persons to fill the following position.
Minimum Certificate in State Enrolled Community Health Nurse (SECHN) from an accredited and approved Institution/University.
- Minimum 2 years proven working experience with an NGO, INGO or Health Facility in similar position.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and good teamwork spirit.
- Must be fluent in speaking Krio and local language within the area of operation • Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook or ability to learn
Please download attached Self Declaration Form, complete it and attach as part of you application.
Also include the following in your application:
• National Identification – Copy of Passport/National ID/Voter ID
• Reference Letters from your 2 most recent past employers
• And copies of relevant academic qualifications.
Suitably, qualified, and skilled candidates are advised to send in their letter of application with updated CVs, current telephone number(s) and copies of certificates via email to the following addresses SRLHumanResources@worldhope.org and Copy firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
The Pregnancy surveillance staff will report directly to the CHAMPS Supervisor (MS team); and he/she is responsible for performing active surveillance to identify pregnancies and newborns training of CR/FR corps, following all protocols of the surveillance project in enrolling participants, gaining consent, data collection, reports – all as per established protocols. This position is highly team oriented, and all candidates must be willing to be part of an active team.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Notification of pregnancies
– Enrolment of pregnancies and newborns
- Linkage and Referrals for high-risk pregnancies to higher-level PHUs or the district hospitals
- Send follow ups reminders
- Data collection
- Health education during ANC days
- Follow up data abstraction