ASA Microfinance Sierra Leone Limited
ASA Microfinacne Sierra Leone Limited is a regisistered companyb limited by share and a subsidary of ASA International
- Demonstrating / safeguarding ethics and integrity
- Strong organisation skills with a problem solvong attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details
- Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgement
- Self-development, initiative taking
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Accounting and Finance, Public Administration or related field of study, from a recognised university.
- Three (3) years of related experience in the industry at national or internatuonal level in providing Administrative Advisory services and or managing staff and operational system.
- Experience with office management software like MS Word and Ms Excel specifically.
- Knowledge of the philosophy, mission, leadership and planning needs of the ASA Microfinance SL Ltd.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Two well of gurantors
- Police Clearance
- Be a legal citizen of Sierra Leone
- Salary and Benefit: Negotiable
- Be between 18-35 years of age.
About the Role
- Preparing purchase orders and contraccts for approvals by supervisors
- Process all relevant paperwork for international staff including international visitors visits (as needed) work permits, residents ID Cards and business cards
- Ensure admin systems are implemented as described in the field operatio manual.
- Ensure timely, accurate processing and documentation of procurement and electronic procurement system.
- Maintain inventory records of materials and materials flow: oversee tracking of all assets.
- Receive and process all purchase requests 9PR) and ensure all PR are included in the procurement tracking sheet and monitored.
- Working along with finance and administrative manager to prepare solicitations and specifications of request for quotaion (RFQ) or request for proposal (RFP) along with operation staff.
- Review and implement necessary changes to ASA Microfinance SL Limited procurement procedures, ensure these procedures are in line with ASA Operation Manual rules amd regulations and policies and procedures.
- Manage vendors and ensure work is completed and approved before requesting payment.
- Ensuring compliance with all local national personnel laws, statutes and protocols of ASA Microfinance SL Limited.
- Preparing new contracts and lease aggrements and ensuring their timely renewal.
- Ensuring timely payments of utility bills and keeping accurate tracks of payments.
- Maintaining expatriate legal status - work permits, visas and passes.
- Facilitating staff travek E.G. Accomodation, Ticket arrangements.
- Ensuring that an effective and efficient store management system is in place by making sure that appropriate level supplies are always maintained.
- Provide a wide range of administrative and logistic support services to operations team