FG GOLD LIMITED
FG Gold Limited was recently awarded the Baomahun Gold Concession located in Valunia in Bo District and is currently at the development stage. To support the project development, FG Gold Limited is recruiting a qualified Sierra Leonean to fill in the Camp and Administrative Officer position based on site.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration required.
- Technical background in camp services management and administration will be an advantage.
- Five (5) years progressive practical experience in similar or related position required.
- Experience in the mining industry mandatory.
- Good command of MS Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must possess a valid manual driver’s license.
How to apply?
You can send your application with your most recent curriculum vitae to this email address not later than 6th April 2022: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the urgent requirement for this role, applications will be processed on a rolling basis and the role may be filled before the application deadline.
The company provides equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate in employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, tribe, gender, or age.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the Role
The Camp and Administration Officer shall assist in the provision of a wide range of general, administrative & camp management functions, which include customer services, travel and accommodation, kitchen & dining room, transportation, and other facilities management as and when required. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Undertake general checks in the camp, site offices services to ensure smooth running of the day-to-day camp operation supporting project activities.
- Provide effective support making sure that all preventive and corrective actions are taken to allow a 24×7 running of the camp and utilities.
- Arrange travel and transportation for expatriates and local staff.
- Responsible for housekeeping, laundry, managing daily camp occupancy and maintaining an effective camp information management system and service delivery.
- Assist in ensuring the technical and maintenance services of the camp and office facilities is well coordinated with an excellent level of housekeeping, and laundry.
- Provide support on the allocation of room to staffs accordingly.
- Undertake orientation of new staffs on camp and administration related issues.
- Check that food and food stock level are optimized and ensure proper preservation of food products.
- Ensure camp cleanliness and hygiene is of high standards at all times.
- Supervision of drivers and vehicle movement and use across the camp.
- Prepare weekly/monthly admin related reports while identifying trends and areas for improvement.
- Function as the point of contact for providing administrative support and responding to queries.
- Provide support in expenditure estimate and follow-up the operational expenditure budget of the camp and related services.