FG Gold Sierra Leone
FG Gold Limited was recently awarded the Baomahun Gold Concession located in Valunia in Bo District and is currently at the development stage.
Skills and Experience
- Secondary school certificate mandatory.
- Certificate in food and beverage handling an advantage.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience mandatory.
- Food, Hotel and Restaurant experience an advantage.
- Proven experience of providing or overseeing successful administrative support services and office systems within a complex organization mandatory.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Stock Management skills.
- Honesty and trustworthiness.
- Great attention to detail.
How to apply?
You can send your application with your most recent curriculum vitae to this email address not later than 6th April 2022: email@example.com.
Due to the urgent requirement for this role, applications will be processed on a rolling basis and the role may be filled before the application deadline.
The company provides equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate in employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, tribe, gender, or age.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
About the Role
The Food Controller is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support to kitchen which involve warehouse management, cost control and clerical tasks. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain a cost record of all food items received, supplied, and rejected due to staleness or otherwise.
- Ensure that all food received and stored are monitored for expiry and methods of removal in place.
- Responsible in assisting in a variety of warehousing duties including receiving, keeping warehouse stocked with essential food items.
- Track and maintain a minimum stock level, and inventory of food consumables.
- Generate daily meals report at the chop kitchen and at the Senior Mess.
- Provide clerical support to the kitchen staff.
- Comply with the strict Health and Safety Regulations regarding storage and handling of food.