Girls Empowerment Sierra Leone -Afriqia Solutions
Lead the monitoring and evaluation component of Girls Empowerment Sierra Leone.
As a holistic girl driven organization, GESL nurtures and transforms girls into leaders and social change agents to realize their dreams.
GESL offers comprehensive year-round support and programming to girls while giving them the knowledge, tools, resources, and networks to make an impact in their own lives and their communities.
We provide self-development and empowerment programs for communities led by school going girls to bring out their leadership potential, develop their skills, ensure safe space for sisterhood and peer to peer learning, and provide enrichment opportunities for their future growth and learning.
We are intentional about keeping girls in school and we do this through an innovative self-development and knowledge hub focused on self-development at the core with key programmatic focus areas including skills development, Health and Wellbeing Activism, Academic enrichment support and Career guidance.
Project Overview: GESL is seeking an M and E consultant to review all of our programs over the last 10 years and provide an assessment that will enable us to further strengthen the work that we do with girls. This will entail working across various spheres of the organizations including our girls and families, our team, and our board.
- Knowledge of girls related activities, gender and development principles and approaches.
- Ability to support, design, implement, monitoring and evaluation of development related programmes and projects.
About the Role
- Review and analyse current M&E framework/ component of GESL and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop a comprehensive M&E framework/ strategy for GESL.
- Define the structure, data collection frequency, and data collection methodology for the M&E framework indicators.
- Define the policies and procedures to govern the application of the M&E Framework.
- Issue periodic M&E and status update reports.
- Conduct meetings with senior executives and team members of the program to better understand their requirements and expectations.