Freetown, Sierra Leone
26 May 2022
To apply, use the link or send your CV to the Email address below.
If blank, use the "Apply now" button.
m2r Education are a multi award winning company offering bespoke services to the education sector.
To date we have won 6 international business awards and have been recognised by the Department for International Trade in the UK for our international business.
We are proud associate members of COBIS and BSME, recruitment partners of TVETUK and also work closely with the Department of International Trade here in the UK and also with British Embassies and Trade Offices across the globe. We also have several strategic partners who can help you with document attestation, TEFL courses and relocation.
International education recruitment specialists
* Our international teacher recruitment section helps to supply qualified teaching staff to international schools, vocational colleges, HE institutions and English Language centres across the globe. We can supply across all subjects and from all nationalities.
* We also offer our award winning recruitment services to assist the needs of all education technology and education resource companies, helping them fill critical roles to keep pace in this booming sector.
Websitehttp://m2r global.comTelephone01924201973LocationLANGHAM HOUSE
SUITE 4 AND 5
- Experience of teaching the English national / Cambridge Curriculum
- Bachelor Degree
- Qualified teacher status
- Ideally worked in, or have a passion to work in Africa
- To £1300 / $1700/mth (TAX FREE) (cheap cost of living, c. 50% cheaper than in London!)
- Annual flights
- Visa paid for by school
- Medical insurance contribution
- Fully furnished accommodation
- 12 / 24 month contract
Aug '22 Start
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Role
m2r Education are working with the British International School and Montessori Education Freetown, in Sierra Leone.
They need an Primary Teachers to join by Aug '22.
This is a small school with pupils from several nationalities, from across the African continent as well as Europe and the USA. They use the Cambridge Curriculum to facilitate their primary and secondary school program to support children aged 16 months to 16 years. The primary school program follows the Cambridge primary curriculum while in the Secondary School, they follow the Cambridge Lower Secondary curriculum and Cambridge IGCSE curriculum.
They are also a proud member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS) and the International Montessori Council (IMC).
Freetown is a bustling capital, by day and by night. Expats moving there can expect a colourful and joyful atmosphere, with many entertainment opportunities and some interesting attractions also for nature-lovers.