FG Gold Sierra Leone
FG Gold Limited was recently awarded the Baomahun Gold Concession located in Valunia in Bo District and is currently at the development stage.
Skills and Experience
- University degree in a relevant discipline required.
- Human Resources certification will be an advantage.
- Five (5) years of experience in similar or related position.
- Experience in the mining or construction industry mandatory.
- High level of confidentiality and works ethics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Good command of MS office.
How to apply?
You can send your application with your most recent curriculum vitae to this email address not later than 6th April 2022: email@example.com.
Due to the urgent requirement for this role, applications will be processed on a rolling basis and the role may be filled before the application deadline.
The company provides equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate in employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, tribe, gender, or age.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the Role
The Recruitment Superintendent is responsible for providing the suitable Human Resources in accordance with FG Gold Limited’s Recruitment procedure, project’s budget and schedule. The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Set up and ensure the proper communication and implementation of the recruitment procedure with the employees, contractors, and subcontractors and promote transparency, local content compliance and diversity within FG Gold.
- Implement and manage the on-boarding procedure for the new employees.
- Set up and manage the off-boarding procedure.
- Liaise with the Community Relations department for effective communication with local communities regarding employment matters and proactively resolve any complaint.
- Supervise the recruitment process (collection and approbation of the staff requests, advertisement, collection of CVs, organization of tests and interviews, pre-employment medical check-up management, offers)
- Set up and organize skills assessments and maintain up to date the results database.