ASA International SL Ltd
ASA Microfinance Sierra Leone Limited is a registered company limited by share and a subsidary of ASA International.
- Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgement
- self development initiative taking
- acting as a team player and facilitatiing team work
- facilitating and encouragung open communication in the team, communicating effectively.
- creating synergies through self control managing conflict
- learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others
- promoting learning and knowledge management sharing is the responsibility of each staff member
- informed and transparent decision making
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Public Admninistration or related field of study from a recognised university.
- Three 3 Years of related experience in the industry at national or international level in providing HR advisory services and or managing staff and operational system.
- experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel etc.) and experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Knowledge of the philosophy, mission, leadership and planning needs of ASA Microfinance SL Limited.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Two well off guarantors (One from family member and one should be a civil servant)
- police clearance
- be a legal citizen of sierra leone
- salary and benefits are negotiable
About the Role
- Support the development and implementation of HR Initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting job adverts and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and drieviance issies
- Maintain employee records
- Review employment and working conditions to ensue legal compliance